OALVAND biodegradable disposable tableware,compostable plates,
platters, bowls, trays,cups,hamburger box, cutlery, clamshell,lunch
box, hotdog box and food containers are made from natural and
sustainable sugar cane byproducts known as Bagasse. Products made
from renewable resources like sugar cane mean less destruction of
our forests and a significant reduction in harmful toxic waste from
plastics and Styrofoam.
Biodegradable products can be decompose in soil or landfills around
the world within 180 days or totally decomposable and biodegradable
in the water within 15 days.
OALVAND disposable dinnerware pieces are fully biodegradable and
compostable, and are designed for elegant entertaining, indoors or
Biodegradable disposable tableware Features and Benefits:
1. 100% Compostable and biodegradable
2. Sugarcane (Bagasse) products are made from the Fiber mass of
sugarcane, reed and bamboo. Bagasse is the remaining product mass
pulp after renewable and sustainable raw materials (Bamboo, Reed
Rice, Hemp and Sugarcane) are processed from the fields.
3. Sugarcane products are not bleached with chemical whitening
4. All Sugarcane products are dual-ovenable up to 212 degrees,
freezer safe and oil resistant.
5. Microwavable and High Heat tolerant to 212 degrees.
6. Affordable, cost effective, sustainable and recyclable